Welcome to Moveable Kids Children’s Physiotherapy which is located in Cashmere, in the Moreton Bay Region, North of Brisbane. Moveable Kids is an independently run physiotherapy clinic for children specialising in the assessment, treatment and support of children with developmental movement difficulties and disabilities. Paediatric physiotherapy supports children from birth to adolescence, to maximise their physical health and movement potential through sound medical and scientific based practices.
At Moveable Kids, our goal is to help children be ‘movement able kids’ reaching their fullest potential for movement in life.
Max the Therapy Dog has recently joined Moveable Kids to help get kids moving.
Moveable Kids Children’s Physiotherapy provides:
- A caring and highly experienced children’s physiotherapist working with children from preterm infants to adolescents;
- Friendly, fun physiotherapy to meet the needs and goals of the individual child and family;
- Individual assessment and one-on-one treatment at the clinic, or at the child’s home, school, kindergarten or day care centre as needed;
- Flexible treatment programs combining different therapy approaches and lengths of time to meet the specific needs of the child and family;
- Specialized services such as:
- Neurodevelopmental/Bobath Therapy;
- Wheelchair, seating and equipment prescription;
- Prescription of garments, such as Theratogs and orthotics, to assist function;
- Animal Assisted Therapy;
Please contact our clinic to make an appointment.